Biostatistician - Antwerp
Our client is one of the most innovative and fastest growing Biotech companies in Europe. They have several active studies, in different early development stages which show promising results. Because of these results they have a good chance of bringing their product on the market and keep expanding. They are currently designing new clinical studies and are looking for an expert Biostatistician
As this expert Biostatistician you will
- be the functional expert in clinical project sub teams
- participate in the clinical study protocol writing of new Phase I, II, III clinical studies (responsibilities for example: design, sample size, assesments and statistical methodology) and also be involved in the setup of the data capture tools
- interface with the CRO statistician to discuss statistical data analyses, write the SOP, perform an in-depth quality control of the derived data and TLFs provided by the CRO, and with regards to study reporting provide input
- Be the owner of the database and ally with the CRO on the management of this database
- In close interaction with functional experts involved in the clinical study you will manage additional data analyses
What would be expected from you?
The organisation is looking for people that are ready to make a difference and who excel in their own field of expertise. Open minded, eager to learn, and able to have an impact on our development programs is necessary.
Furthermore we are looking for that ideal candidate that:
- Has a Master or a PhD Sciences (for example: Biomedical Sciences, Biology, Mathematics, etc)
- Has, in addition, a Master in Biostatistics
- Has a minimum of 8 years experience in clinical drug development
- Masters the English language
- Loves to work in cross-functional teams
Why is it interesting to join us?
- We have a diverse culture made up of people from more than 21 nationalities
- Our developments are breakthrough and there will be more to follow
- They dare to think big and will become the biggest Biotech organisation in Europe
How to apply?
Their people are our biggest strength. They work with professionals that excel in what they are good at. With our dramatic growth in clinical programs, we wish to recruit the best experts in drug development in Europe. Therefor we tend to follow up every application within 48 hours. Please click on the apply button and get in touch with us.
You can also contact us via:
+31 (0)6 36 54 93 09