Clinical Project Planner, Drug Development - Mechelen
QTC Recruitment is a reliable recruitment partner, specialising in search and selection of professionals in the life sciences industry. We provide tailored services all over Europe, offering a search proposal to find specialised candidates for demanding positions in a competitive labour market. Through decades of experience in life sciences recruitment, we have developed an extensive network of leading employers and specialists in Europe. Our goal is to make both clients and candidates happy with a new job opportunity or a matching specialist through our reliable, transparent, and personal way of doing business. QTC is all about making a difference for you on Quality, Time, and Cost.
This position can also be located in Leiden. Some travel will be required.
The clinical project planner belongs to a group of planners providing support to development project managers, function experts and function department heads. Project planners make sure that functional plans of drug development programs/projects contain up-to-date scope, timeline, out-of-pocket (OOP) cost and resource information and that reports on such information get distributed to the various stakeholder across the organization.
- Develop, maintain and report on clinical development plans for one or more drug development program/projects
- Ensure information collection from function experts to keep clinical program/project plans up-to-date (reflect all scope elements and update timelines OOP estimates for identified scope elements)
- Liaise with functional line managers to ensure resource estimates get reflected in the clinical project plans
- Liaise with development operations team to align on the transactional processes inherent to the outsourcing model for development activities
- Collaborate with the development project manager to ensure alignment between the integrated development plan and the clinical development plan
- Assess impact of clinical development plan changes on the integrated development plan, and its critical path
- Liaise with the development project manager and function experts to resolve planning conflicts by evaluating alternative scenario’s
- Run the necessary project plan reports and ensure distribution thereof to the stakeholder pool
- Collaborate with the development project manager, function experts and function department heads to execute budget and forecast processes
- Minimal a Bachelor degree in biosciences, management or related
- 3+ years Pharma R&D experience with exposure to drug development
- Experience with project planning and EPPM tools
- Experience with budget management and financial reporting requirements
- Strong team player with good interpersonal skills
- Ability to adapt to the audience
- Fluent in English
- Knowledge of Dutch and French is a plus
QTC Recruitment +31(0)23-7548660
Apply directly or go to the Galapagos website: http://careers.glpg.com/o/clinical-project-planner-drug-development