Clinical Research Associate - Brussels area
Function Group: Clinical Research / CRA
Our partner is a global, full-service Clinical Research Organisation (CRO) specialising in a wide range of therapeutic areas. They are rapidly growing and active in more than 40 countries around the globe.
Our partner is currently looking for a driven, proactive and most of all experienced Clinical Research Associate to join their ranks. You will join a team with relatively junior CRA’s which will ask for you support and guidance to take this team to the next level.
In this role you will:
- Conduct pre-study, initiation, monitoring, and closeout visits for research sites;
- Perform source document verification and case report form review;
- Perform regulatory document review;
- Conduct study drug inventory;
- Perform adverse event and serious adverse event reporting and follow-up;
- Assess patient recruitment and retention.
The ideal candidate has:
- At minimum a Bachelor of Science in a health-related field;
- Previous experience as a CRA (two – eight years of experience);
- Broad knowledge of medical terminology and clinical patient management;
- Basic knowledge of drug therapy techniques and clinical research methodologies;
- Broad knowledge of the local language (Dutch and French) and excellent knowledge of the english language.
- Competitive salary;
- International environment;
- Sharing your expertise to take the team to the next level.
In case you are interested in this job, or would like to know if we can offer other similar jobs, feel free to contact me directly.
Senior Associate Clinical Research | Medical Devices
Share on Social Media