Clinical Research Associate - Greater Brussels Area
Our partner is a global, full-service Clinical Research Organisation (CRO) specialising in a wide range of therapeutic areas. They are rapidly growing and active in more than 40 countries around the globe.
Our partner is currently looking for a driven and proactive Clinical Research Associate to join their ranks.
In this role you will:
- Conduct pre-study, initiation, monitoring, and closeout visits for research sites
- Perform source document verification and case report form review
- Perform regulatory document review
- Conduct study drug inventory
- Perform adverse event and serious adverse event reporting and follow-up
- Assess patient recruitment and retention
The ideal candidate has:
- At minimum a Bachelor of Science in a health-related field
- Previous experience as a CRA (2 – 8 years of experience)
- Broad knowledge of medical terminology and clinical patient management
- Basic knowledge of drug therapy techniques and clinical research methodologies
- Broad knowledge of the local language (Dutch and French) and excellent knowledge of the English language
In case you are interested in this job, or would like to know if we can offer other similar jobs, feel free to contact me directly.
Martin van der Velden
Consultant Clinical & Medical Affairs