Clinical Safety Coordinator - Maastricht
Function Group: Clinical Research / CTA
For a fast growing and global medical devices company, we are looking for a Clinical Safety Coordinator on short notice.
This company performs multiple clinical studies worldwide and is located in Limburg, The Netherlands.
Within this position your responsibilities will exist of, but not be limited to:
- Coordination of clinical research results with regards to safety related matters
- Reporting on these matters in close collaboration with Clinical Safety Specialists
- Supporting the Clinical Safety Specialists by updating the safety database and other administrative tasks
- Checking all the adverse events (AE) for completeness, seriousness, procedure and clarity
- A close collaboration with different Stakeholders and RA, vigilance and Clinical Study Teams
- Knowledge of clinical terminology through your studies or work experience
- Strong administrative skills
- Able to set priorities and work in an accurate way
- Able to work in a fast-pace environment
- Flexible approach
- Curios personality and a teamspirit
- An international environment
- Strong focus on personal development
- Chance to develop your knowledge on clinical safety
In case you are interested in this job or would like to know if we can offer other similar jobs feel free to contact me directly.