Contract Analyst - French - Maastricht
Function Group: Procurement / Procurement Officer
For a global present and fast growing organisation in the medical devices, we are looking for a French speaking Contract Analyst on short notice. The company is located in Limburg, the Netherlands and is conducting multiple clinical studies all over the world.
Executing clinical agreements of extra-ordinary quality in a timely manner and maintaining the relationships internally and externally is of high importance in this function.
Within this position your responsibilities will exist of, but not be limited to:
- Drafting, issuing, negotiating and finalising a variety of clinical agreements (including budgets) utilising enterprise-wide contracting processes
- Analysis of Fair Market Value (FMV) supporting budget development, negotiation, and documentation
- Liaising with clinical teams, legal, reimbursement and other functional groups on clinical agreements and informed consents as appropriate
- Conducting outsourcing proposal preparation and analysis, contract development and negotiation, contract administration, and supplier contact activities to provide for proper outsourcing contract execution and fulfillments
- Tracking progress of contract activities, providing status updates to internal and external parties, compiling and analysing contract data, and maintaining historical contract information
All clinical agreement work will be done in accordance with company policies, Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), legal and regulatory requirements, and using fair market valuation.
- Native French speaker, and fluent in English
- At least a Bachelor, and preferably a Master in Law or a related study
- Work experience with contract negotiations/legal counsel
Preferably the following experience:
- Experience supporting clinical research or similar experience in a medical/scientific area
- Experience working in a matrix environment
- Good Clinical Practice (GCP) background
- Project Management experience
- Vendor agreement and management experience
- Opportunity to work for an established global leader
- An international workplace;
- Following an extensive on-boarding and training process to obtain all the essential knowledge.
In case you are interested in this job, or would like to know if we can offer other similar jobs, feel free to contact me directly.
Associate Medical Devices