Corporate Recruiter - Maastricht
Function Group: HR / Recruiter
Our client is a leading organisation in the medical devices industry with a global presence. The company operates at more than 400 locations all over the world.
We are hiring a Corporate Recruiter for the talent acquisition team of our client in the Maastricht area. As the Corporate Recruiter, you are sourcing, qualifying, attracting and retaining quality employees as well as serving as a project owner in process improvement and recruiting best practices. You will bring deep expertise and market knowledge while staying on top of trends and market changes and knowledgeable about talent competitors, and deliver results to the client’s KPIs.
Your responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Manage and maintain excellent relationships with candidates.
- Define process plans with the hiring mangers for each job, with responsibilities and requirements, agreed timeframes, and other specifications.
- Build and strengthen relationships with the hiring managers, internal stakeholders, and preferred suppliers of the client.
- Coordinate the interview and selection process, from business intake up to the final negotiation of the contracts
- Development of sourcing strategies with the internal stakeholders.
- Involved and dedicated to process improvement.
- Deliver to the organisation’s KPIs, SLAs, and strategic objectives.
- Fluency in Dutch and English
- Corporate or On-site recruitment experience in an international and dynamic environment
- Proven track record and network in highly regulated or technical industry, preferably in IT, Supply Chain, Medical Devices, Pharmaceutical, or Finance
- Excellent relationship manager and striving to deliver extraordinary value to the candidates and internal stakeholders
- Opportunity to work for a global innovation leader
- An international and dynamic workplace
- Room for personal and professional development
In case you are interested in this job or if you would like to know if we can offer other similar jobs feel free to contact me directly.