Customer Relations Specialist - Native NL/FR - Utrecht
Function Group: Sales / Customer Service sales
Our client is a global leader in the field of dental innovations and products based in the Utrecht area. We are currently looking for a Customer Relations Specialist. This person has to be a native speaker of the French and Dutch language, fluent in English, and preferably another foreign language.
In this position, you will be mainly responsible for clients, distributors, and professionals from the Benelux area. Within this role of Customer Relations Specialist, you are the intermediary between sales representatives, customers, and distributors. Moreover, you will be providing excellent customer service and represent the organisation with enthusiasm and integrity.
For this position your responsibilities will exist of, but are not limited to:
- Responsibility for monitoring and processing incoming orders and quotas
- First point of contact for customers regarding commercial activities
- Developing and maintaining the current database, procedures and policies
- Placing emphasise on delivering extraordinary customer value to all clients and distributors
- Collaborating with other business related departments
- Native French and Dutch speaker
- Understanding the culture in the Benelux area, either from having studied, have worked there or having family from this area
- Fluent in English, and preferably another foreign language
- Living in the Netherlands
- At least one year work experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Opportunity to work for a global innovation leader
- An international and dynamic workplace
- Room for personal and professional development
In case you are interested in this job, or would like to know more, feel free to contact me directly.
Associate | Medical Devices