Customer Service Specialist - Native Czech/Slovak - Utrecht
Function Group: Sales / Customer Service sales
Our client is a global leader in the field of dental innovations and products based in the Utrecht area. We are currently looking for a Customer Service Specialist who is a native Czech/Slovak speaker and fluent in the English language.
In this position, you will be mainly responsible for clients, distributors, and professionals from the Czech/Slovak speaking countries. Within this role of Customer Service Specialist, you are the intermediary between sales representatives, customers, and distributors. Moreover, you will be providing excellent customer service and represent the organisation with enthusiasm and integrity.
Within this position your responsibilities will exist of, but are not limited to:
- Responsibility for monitoring and processing incoming orders and quotas
- First point of contact for customers regarding commercial activities
- Developing and maintaining the current database, procedures and policies
- Placing emphasise on delivering extraordinary customer value to all clients and distributors
- Collaborating with other business related departments
- Native Czech/Slovak and fluent English proficiency and preferably another foreign language
- Two years work experience with Customer Service
- Preferably a background in hospitality or a relevant customer oriented environment.
- Understanding the culture in Czech Republic/ Slovakia, either by studied/worked there or having family in these countries.
- Living in the Netherlands
- Excellent communication skills
- Opportunity to work for a global innovation leader
- An international workplace with room for personal and professional development
- An international and dynamic workplace
In case you are interested in this job, or would like to know if we can offer other similar jobs, feel free to contact me directly.