Dental Technician Operator - Utrecht
For a global leader in the field of dental innovation and products we are currently looking for a Dental Technician Operator. As this Dental Technician Operator your main focus will be providing operation and customer support to healthcare professionals. You will do this by utilising an innovative digital orthodontic system. You will process and and assess cases and provide technical support to customers.
Within this position your responsibilities will exist of, but will not be limited to:
- Scanning and processing submitted physical records and accessing their quality
- Working with Digital Customer Support and the US/MX Operations Team in a cross functional manner
- Being a link between customer and teams such as operations and sales when it comes to product enquiries.
- Helping to optimise customer experience by evaluating and auditing new customer’s designs and working closely together with commercial dental specialists and providing feedback
- Receiving and preparing shipments to customers
As Dental Technician Operator you will have:
- A certification as Dental Technician (Dutch Health Teach Academy) or equivalent
- A broad set of technical skills
- The ability to understand and deliver on user requirements
- A minimum of two years experience in a clinical or dental lab
- Experience with working in CADCAM or other digital design software
- An excellent grasp of the English language
You will get:
- The change to work for a global innovation leader in your field of experience
- A international workplace with lots of room for both self as career improvement
- A competitive salary and travel reimbursements
In case you are interested in this job and would like to know more feel free to contact me directly, Martin van der Velden +31(0)23-7548660.
Martin van der Velden
Share this application: