Electrical Instrumentation Engineer - Brussel
For a large pharmaceutical company near Brussels, we are looking for an Electrical Instrumentation Engineer for a period of one year starting as soon as possible.
Within this project you will collaborate with the Construction & Safety project team.
You will be co-responsible for the electricity works.
- Follow up electrical installation
- Drawing up as built dossier of the electrical installations
- Safety authorizations
- Quality controls
- Administrative follow-up
- Follow-up and support of site infrastructure in the field of electricity supply
- Graduate, Industrial engineer in electrical engineering, electromechanics, mechanics or equivalent through experience
- Has experience with TN-C and TN-S system
- Safety attitude
- Knowledge AREI
- Caneco knowledge is added value
In case you are interested in this job, or would like to know if we can offer other similar jobs, feel free to contact me directly.