Group Continuous Improvement Manager - Antwerp
For an international malting company, we are looking for a Continuous Improvement Manager who will be responsible for all sites located in Europe.
In this role, you will report directly to the Group Operations Excellence Manager. It is your goal to deliver sustainable year on year improvements to both internal and external customers at most optimal cost. To accomplish this goal, you will proactively contribute to the operational activities through operational excellence and developing teamwork to drive site business performance.
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Developing and driving the operational excellence team
- Ensuring production is running on customer needs
- Setting and monitoring internal KPI’s
- Setting SOP’s
- Reporting operational performance
- Analysing operations and CI
- Optimising quality, safety, cost and cycle times
- Leading site teams for CI
- Benchmarking site to “best in business”
- You have preferably a Master in engineering
- You have minimal five years experience in a senior or management role in engineering and/or improvement
- Great understanding of lean manufacturing
- Excellent experience with project management
- Worked in an international organisation
- Familiar with ISO and HACCP
- Perfect command of English, Dutch and French are a plus
- Able to travel to all the sites located in Europe
In case you are interested in this job, or would like to know more, feel free to contact me directly.
Senior Consultant Food (Sciences)
Share on Social Media