Indirect Procurement Category Manager EMEA - Travel & Lease - Maastricht
Function Group: Procurement / Procurement Manager
Our client is a leading organisation in the medical devices industry with a global presence. The company operates at more than 400 locations all over the world.
As an Indirect Procurement Category Manager, you will be responsible for the Travel & Lease category in the EMEA region, which covers sites in over 40 countries. Continuous improvement is essential, and you will be instrumental in providing leadership and coaching to the different internal and external stakeholders within the organisation, as well as optimising processes and strategies to deliver on our KPI’s.
Your responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Negotiation and establishment of monitor regional supplier agreements
- Supporting several business units within the EMEA region
- Operational management of several extensive projects
- Structuring and launching RFPs to be sent to selected suppliers
- Process improvements of the online booking systems
- Communicating with senior internal customers and vendors
- Must have minimum 5 years’ experience at negotiations in a range of indirect categories
- Experience with international RFP/tender projects
- Being able to work with and optimise online booking systems for the Travel and Lease category
- Preferably experience with Travel and/or Lease category management
- Ability to work autonomously
- Extended organisational skills
- Leadership skills
- Experience with auditing
- Excellent communicational skills
Note that this is a temporary project and the contract lasts till April 2019.
In case you are interested in this job or if you would like to know if we can offer other similar jobs feel free to contact me directly.