This is how you will make the difference
The professional in this role ensures that international regulations are implemented and respected globally regarding products, procedures, and processes. You will be serving as subject matter expert, and provide leadership across all markets for import and export operations globally. Together with a team of three direct reports, you will manage global warehouses and develop and implement procedures, assess and mitigate risk areas, conduct audits and investigations, interface with government agencies, and developing training plans.
What you bring
The ideal candidate has the following profile:
- Industry trade experience within healthcare or MedTech is highly preferable
- Four or more years of leadership experience
- Eight or more years of trade compliance experience in a multinational organisation
- Deep knowledge of EAR, ITAR, and OFAC
- Fully familiarised with international trade & compliance including HTS, ECN and Dual Use classifications, Country of Origin and marking determinations, customs valuation, denied parties, embargoed countries, anti-boycott compliance.
- Fluency English is a must, but preferably also in German or Dutch
- Familiarity and/or experience with LEAN, six sigma or similar programs preferred
- Proactive and integer approach
What's in it for you
If you are a result-driven professional and want to make a difference in the world, our client is the perfect fit for you.
The organisation can offer:
- Annual base salary of €100,000 and above depending on your experience
- Bonus of 20% of the annual salary
- Lease car included
- An environment of meaningful innovation and ambitious professionals
- The opportunity to work for an established global leader
- An international team and workplace