This is how you will make the difference
The new Sales Specialist in Chromatography will support the sales team in creating sustainable and profitable relationships with customers by offering expert technical support within Chromatography.
In this role, you will be responsible for increasing sales actively selling the portfolio of products to end users using a formal selling approach. Additionally, you will, as a Sales Specialist, work closely with the sales and support teams for the achievement of customer satisfaction, revenue generation, and long-term goals in line with company business strategy.
Some of these responsibilities include relationship development, technical support, meeting/exceeding targets, business development and utilising VWR resources.
What you bring
The ideal candidate has the below mentioned competences:
- BA/BSc or equivalent in a scientific or technical related area
- Experience within Chromatography
- Ability to work in a fast paced, targeted environment with challenging timelines
- Ability to focus on the big picture and assist with project developments with customers
- Skilled in seeing opportunities and have initial ideas around value adding solutions for the customer
- Good communication skills are essential
- Fluent in oral and written Finnish and English
What's in it for you
The organisation offers you:
- A full permanent contract including benefits, 30 holidays and bonus
- Flexible working hours
- Health insurance
- Company car
- Exercise voucher