Marketing Segment Leader - Ede
As the world population is growing we need smarter and more sustainable solutions in food and in health. NIZO, an independent contract research organisation headquartered in Ede the Netherlands, has a track record of developing such much-needed and groundbreaking solutions: valued by its customers for these innovations, quality, sustainability improvements, and bridge to market, NIZO has been a trailblazer in the food and health industry.
At NIZO, we help our customers address todays key challenges and opportunities in their markets: transitioning to healthier and clean label foods, to more sustainable production processes and to more plant-based proteins are just a few examples requiring much better solutions. NIZO’s research and pilot production capabilities are at the heart of these needs. At NIZO, we also learned that true successful solutions are only possible when working very closely with our customers in the market. In order to support this growth and improve our service offerings to our customers, NIZO will expand its marketing team with a Global Marketing Segment Leader for its dairy, infant & clinical nutrition and food & beverages segments
Self-starter, truly entrepreneurial mindset, and a passion for marketing and branding? Talent for translating customer needs into business opportunities? Want to strengthen a dynamic team?
NIZO is looking for you!
- Develop and execute Market Segment Plans for selected market areas
- Define the appropriate mix of product and service offerings and their positioning
- Work in conjunction with the broader marketing organisation to direct the development of marketing and promotional programs designed to further expand portfolio and customer base
- Partner with sales and portfolio teams to assist in strategy, pricing and bundling activities
- Review and monitor the market area financial performance to pro-actively adjust plans and priorities to secure segment growth
- Provide insights for new concepts and opportunities based on market segment research and input on (unmet) market/customer needs
- Initiate and direct the development of specific near term market opportunities
- Establish and maintain appropriate communications within and between various functional areas and teams within the marketing and sales
- A bachelor’s degree in the food and/or health (science)
- At least five years of relevant marketing experience
- Excellent understanding of the full 360 degrees marketing mix
- A creative entrepreneur with outstanding interpersonal and communication skills
- Proven ability to develop and successfully execute brand and marketing strategies
- Demonstrated experience with search engine optimisation and search engine advertising
- The opportunity to work at a leading contract research organisation in food and health
- A challenging senior marketing position with a high level of independency
- An exciting international R&D and business environment, working with renowned customers, cutting edge technologies and a broad portfolio of diverse market development projects
- A broad range of opportunities for starting new commercial initiatives and a key role in further shaping NIZO’s portfolio
- An attractive compensation package
In case you are interested in this job, or would like to know if we can offer other similar jobs, feel free to contact me directly.
Kelly van der Laan
Associate | Food (Science)
Share on Social Media