(Medior) Administrative Support - Brussels
QTC Recruitment is a reliable recruitment partner, specialising in search and selection of professionals in the life sciences industry. We provide tailored services all over Europe, offering a search proposal to find specialised candidates for demanding positions in a competitive labour market. Through decades of experience in life sciences recruitment, we have developed an extensive network of leading employers and specialists in Europe. Our goal is to make both clients and candidates happy with a new job opportunity or a matching specialist through our reliable, transparent, and personal way of doing business. QTC is all about making a difference for you on Quality, Time, and Cost.
For an exciting large, but nonetheless innovative pharmaceutical organisation we are currently looking for a trilingual EN-FR-NL admin support
A diverse and flexible role for at least mid Jan till end Jul 2019!
Characteristics of the role:
- Developing and maintaining unit volunteer recruitment capability to conduct a broad range of exploratory development studies
- Recruiting, orienting, scheduling and ensuring compensation for all volunteers and subjects participating in clinical research studies
- Ensuring that recruitment procedures are carried out properly following ICH GCP, scientific, medical, and ethical principles, within regulatory requirements/guidelines, and standard operating procedures
- Assisting in different secretarial, financial, regulatory and clinical trials source documentation related matters (e.g. Managing volunteers phone calls and visits, recording study data, maintaining source documentation, updating volunteer database specific to study participation, assistance in organising meetings and travels, diary and meetings management, letters and mail administration, purchasing/orders management, contact with the suppliers, budgets set up and management, monthly expenses justification, bank account management, payment of the volunteers,…)
- Participating in protocol related activities such as assistance in the review of the informed consent documents for assigned protocols, responding to queries specific to subject data collection, acting as witness for the study medication administration in accordance with protocol
What we are looking for:
- Trilingual: FR-NL-EN
- high flexibility in terms of tasks and in terms of working hours
- being open to function in a demanding working environment
- Administrative experience
- experience in a Medical and/or Clinical environment
- Open for volunteer contact
In case you are interested in this job, or if you would like to know whether we can offer other similar jobs, feel free to contact me directly.
Martin van der Velden
Consultant Clinical Research & Medical Affairs