Patient Recruitment Manager - Greater Brussels Area
Our partner is a global, full-service Clinical Research Organisation (CRO) specialising in a wide range of therapeutic areas. They are growing rapidly and are active in over 40 countries around the globe.
Our partner is currently looking for an experienced and driven Patient Recruitment Manager to join the Belgium Clin Ops group.
- In this role you will have the chance to be in the lead when it comes to developing recruitment and retention strategies
- Also you will build strong relationships with sites through a global site partnership program
- Through specialised vendors adjusting study conditions
The ideal candidate has:
- Proved her/himself in generating results from successful patient recruitment strategies, in either a clinical research department or for a patient recruitment organisation
- Strong experience in coordinating ad placements both online and offline as well as advocacy outreach
- A minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in the clinical research industry
- Additionally; at least two years’ experience in patient recruitment or equivalent in clinical/project management
In case you are interested in this job, or would like to know if we can offer other similar jobs, feel free to contact me directly.
Martin van der Velden
Consultant Clinical & Medical Affairs