Planning & Validation Coordinator - One Year Assignment - Brussel
Function Group: Engineering / Engineer (other)
For one of the biggest and most innovative pharmaceutical company, we are looking for a Planning & Validation Coordinator for the period of 03-09-2018 until 01-09-2019.
As a Planning & Validation Coordinator, you support the Project Leader in coordinating the project team to achieve the defined project deliverables in relation to validation.
- Lists together with the project leader which validation activities need to take place and in what sequence
- Clarifies the overall project validation strategy to the entire project team
- Provides a continuous overview of the status of all validation activities and advises the project leader in relation to impact on project timeline
- Continuously follows up the predefined validation strategy and adjusts/escalates if needed
- Writes and manages the VPP/VPR together with the project lead
- Watches over good validation practices (verification, validation master plan, change management, …) and the quality of the different deliverables
- Facilitates general validation activities (system risk assessment, cGMP-review)
- Point of contact related to validation in the project
- Coaches the project engineers related to verification/validation/CRF/QRM in the project
- Bridges between engineering, site compliance, SME, system owner throughout the project
- Clarifies the overall project validation strategy during internal and external project audits
In case you are interested in this job, or would like to know more, feel free to contact me directly.