QTC Recruitment is a reliable recruitment partner, specialising in search and selection of professionals in the life sciences industry. We provide tailored services all over Europe, offering a search proposal to find specialised candidates for demanding positions in a competitive labour market. Through decades of experience in life sciences recruitment, we have developed an extensive network of leading employers and specialists in Europe. Our goal is to make both clients and candidates happy with a new job opportunity or a matching specialist through our reliable, transparent, and personal way of doing business. QTC is all about making a difference for you on Quality, Time, and Cost.
Galapagos’ activities are rapidly expanding, leading to an increased need for new computer systems throughout the company. The central Information Systems (IS) department works in close cooperation with all departments to select, implement and support systems. Many of the activities are executed through planned projects.
The scope of projects is broad. The majority of projects are in support of Research and Development Operations but since each department in Galapagos is expanding, projects to support Shared Services are also part of the scope. In addition, Galapagos is preparing for new areas, like Commercial Operations, and these will be needing system solutions as well. All of this results in a very interesting work environment with more than enough variation!
In the Preclinical Development department, you will support the Development team and contribute to the transition of new drug candidates to clinics and their progression onto further steps of clinical development.
In particular, within the matrix organization of Galapagos project management, you will:
– Provide scientific and regulatory expertise to streamline the preclinical development plan of new drug candidates, in compliance with regulations, guidelines and RA expectations
– Ensure the interface with CROs to set up and monitor the progress of preclinical safety studies (budget, schedule, protocol, results and report)
– Ensure compliance with GLP requirements, regulations and RA guidelines
– Collaborate with the Project Leaders and Project Managers to identify potential issues and best ways‑forward for preclinical safety programmes
– Where relevant, represent Preclinical Safety expertise in strategic discussions with alliance partners
– Contribute to identification and selection external service providers (CROs) for preclinical Safety studies
– Contribute to the execution of CRO Master Audit and CAPA plans in close collaboration with the Quality and Compliance department Contribute to the preparation of preclinical safety documentation for CTA/IND filings
– Report to project teams and management.
The successful candidate
– Is a pharmacist, veterinarian or biologist with a a Master or PhD of Toxicology and ideally ca. 10 years of relevant experience in a CRO or pharmaceutical industry;
– Has in-depth understanding of regulatory toxicology and safety pharmacology programs
– Has good knowledge of GLP
– Enjoys working in cross functional teams and has excellent oral and written communication skills as well as good command in English (writing and speaking)
An attractive job in an international, growing Biotech company. You may expect:
In case you are interested in this job, or would like to know if we can offer other similar jobs, feel free to contact QTC Recruitment.
Apply directly or go to the Galapagos website: http://www.glpg.com/careers-job/job-info/senior-project-manager-information-systems-mechelen