Process Engineer - Uithoorn
QTC Recruitment is a reliable recruitment partner, specialising in search and selection of professionals in the life sciences industry. We provide tailored services all over Europe, offering a search proposal to find specialised candidates for demanding positions in a competitive labour market. Through decades of experience in life sciences recruitment, we have developed an extensive network of leading employers and specialists in Europe. Our goal is to make both clients and candidates happy with a new job opportunity or a matching specialist through our reliable, transparent, and personal way of doing business. QTC is all about making a difference for you on Quality, Time and Cost.
For a worldwide fast-growing producer of Mediterranean and Middle-Eastern delicatessens, we are looking for a Process Engineer who will help the company to further establish itself within the West-European market. As a Process Engineer, you will function as an asset manager, motivational leader, and technical resource to management, facilities, engineering and continuous improvement team members while fostering accountability.
- Leading all capital projects, designing the right equipment, handling the bids, contracting with the right firms, managing projects and budgets, line commissioning and delivering projects objectives
- Spare parts budgets, min/max inventories resulting in factory up time and AOP delivery
- Ensuring the timelines and accuracy of all site environmental and regulatory reporting and compliance
- Contact management and assisting in all negotiations of contracts pertaining to the facilities and plant maintenance teams
- Ensuring proper up-keep of all facilities equipment, including electrical systems, boilers, cooling towers, compressors, waste water treatment and HVAC systems
- Recommending the hiring and termination of both exempt and non-exempt employees as necessary. Allocating manpower within company guidelines
- Proficiency in Dutch and English
- 5+ years experience in general maintenance or other maintenance responsibilities that would include the ability to recognise electrical and mechanical malfunctions or equipment failures
- 5+ years maintenance management or supervisory experience is a pre
- Knowledge of preventive maintenance
- Ability to prioritise, schedule, coordinate and implement all planned as well as emergency maintenance activities, including estimating maintenance services in a logical manner to maximise staff and material resources
- Evaluate the appropriateness of cost estimates prepared by other sources; deal courteously and effectively with individuals from diverse backgrounds, including staff, vendors, craft workers and supervisors
- Basic understanding of networking, HMI interaction and PLC programming
- Understanding of safety regulations
- Must speak clearly and effectively to give oral instructions, answer questions and explain work-related information
The chance to work for a rapidly growing organisation that offers a dynamic working environment with many possibilities to grow and further develop yourself.
In case you are interested in this job, or would like to know if we can offer other similar jobs, feel free to contact me directly.