11 DEC '23: For our client, one of the world’s largest global medical technology organisation, we are looking for an innovative Senior System V&V Engineer. Our client finds solutions in the design, engineering to the manufacturing and marketing of billions of products per year. You will be a part of the integrated diagnostics business unit and align and simplify the unit’s work around everything from integrated specimen management to diagnostic solutions. You see the bigger picture, the possibilities and have the drive to help shape the future of health.
Drachten - Netherlands
40 hours per week
About your role
This is how you will make the difference
What you bring
The Senior System Verification and Validation (V&V) Engineer will be responsible for all Systems (software and hardware) verification and validation activities in from new product development to sustaining engineering. You will actively participate, initiate and lead sessions to analyse opportunities for continuous improvement. You will be involved in everything from operations, production and construction to information technology and maintenance environments.
- Bachelor's or Master’s degree in relevant Engineering field;
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant work experience in verification and validation, preferable in medical device or life science environment;
- Experience in with QMS and CAPA owner or task owner;
- Stakeholder management, change management skills;
- Excellent command of Dutch and English language.
What we offer
What's in it for you
You will work alongside inspirational leaders and colleagues who are equally passionate and committed to fostering a learning, growth-centered, and rewarding culture.
- A driven, agile startup-like engineering team that has the backing and resources of a Fortune 500 company;
- Leadership responsibilities;
- Competitive compensation package;
- Healthcare contribution, pension contribution matching, tuition reimbursement.
Send your application