15 MAY '23: For our client we are currently looking for an Associate Director, Clinical Database Programming. With a wealth of experience and expertise, this organisation plays a pivotal role in driving innovation within the healthcare industry. Dedicated to conducting high-quality clinical trials and providing comprehensive support services, this organisation focusses on guiding the innovative and starting biotech companies through the clinical phase of their drug development. Through their expertise and commitment they have been successful in advancing clinical trials that have the potential to transform patients’ lives.
Leuven - Belgium
40 hours per week
Get to know
About your role
This is how you will make the difference
What you bring
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, mathematical science or related field;
- 7+ years of experience in clinical database programming, preferably in a leadership role;
- Extensive experience with the development, validation, execution, maintenance, documentation, and archival of clinical data targeted for regulatory submission;
- Experience with Medidata Rave.
What we offer
What's in it for you
- Competitive base salary;
- 30-32 vacation/leave days;
- Meal vouchers & Eco vouchers;
- Healthcare and group insurance;
- Flexible work-life balance.
Send your application