20 JAN '23: For our client, an innovative worldwide pharmaceutical organisation, we are currently recruiting for an Associate Director Process Engineering. Taking the current scientific and technological developments into account they have set up a state-of-the-art Cell Therapy Facility where you as a professional are greatly needed to help bring new personalised treatment to patients suffering from blood cancer.
40 hours per week
About your role
This is how you will make the difference
What you bring
- Bachelor’s Degree required (science or engineering is preferred);
- Graduate or higher-level Degree is preferred;
- 9 or more years of work experience in the biopharmaceutical or related industry;
- 5 or more years of people management experience;
- 5 or more years of manufacturing support or related experience in the biopharmaceutical industry.
What we offer
What's in it for you
- Competitive base salary;
- Bonus potential;
- A good arrangement with regards to holidays;
- Health-, life and accident insurance;
- Pension plan;
- Unique opportunity to contribute to a new organisation in an exciting and innovative field.
Send your application