14 JUL ’23: One of the leading Food and Beverage Manufacturers in the world is looking for a Clinical Lead Statistician to join the Research and Innovation Center. The department of the company focuses on life, food, and hydration science. The new Clinical Lead Statistician will be responsible for advising, supporting, and driving the process of the statistical analyses of clinical trial research data.
Utrecht - Netherlands
40 hours per week
About your role
This is how you will make the difference
What you bring
Strong ability to implement statistical techniques (such as linear and logistic regression, and high-throughput analysis), acting independently to maintain high-quality statistical skills, and a strong eye for detail are strict requirements for this position. Additional requirements for this role are:
- Master’s degree in Biostatistics or a relevant field, a relevant PhD could be considered a plus;
- Extensive experience with programs like SAS, R, or Python;
- A minimum of 5 years of experience with statistical models.
What we offer
What's in it for you
- Competitive primary salary;
- Yearly bonuses;
- Premium free pension;
- 30 days of annual leave;
- Collective Health Insurance with a discount.
Send your application