3 APR ’22: For a scientific drug discovery organisation near in Leuven we are seeking an industry proven Drug Discovery expert for the position of Director Drug Discovery. This organisation distinguishes by its strong network in the scientific domain across Europe. Their flat hierarchical structure empowers each other to discover high potential projects, and their expertise allows these projects to develop from the base idea to the pre-clinical phase.
Leuven - Belgium
40 hours per week
Get to know
About your role
This is how you will make the difference
What you bring
- A Ph.D. (or equivalent) degree in Biology or similar;
- Deep scientific knowledge of pharmacology, with a wider exposure to multiple therapeutic areas, with knowledge of critical issues in drug discovery;
- Innovative mindset, with strong sense of practical execution willingness;
- Ability to prioritise and and clearly convey research objectives;
- Interpersonal skills which allow you to inspire your environment, while being diplomatic and critical;
- Fluently and diplomatic in English.
What we offer
What's in it for you
As the Director Drug Discovery you will receive freedom in your activities and to strategise the future pipeline of the organisation while actively contribute to the success of the organisation by working on high potential drug projects and bringing those projects to the next stage in their development. Doing this in a team of skilled professionals you will be a valued member of a flat-structured and scientific led organisation. Besides, the organisation offers:
- Base salary tailored to experience;
- A bonus - personal performance, a bonus - company performance;
- Company car;
- Full hospital insurance, and group insurance;
- 30 holidays;
- Meal vouchers: EUR 7 p/d
- Homework allowance, and hardware.
Send your application