This is how you will make the difference
As the new EHS and QA Specialist, you will be leading and developing topics in accordance with the Environmental, Health, Safety, Security, and Sustainability (EHSSS&S) organisation for Czech Republic.
Furthermore, you will support and maintain a plan to keep the Company’s EHS Management Systems and Quality in compliance with ISO 14001 and 45001 management system requirements for Czech Republic and serve as EHSS&S point of contact for government, customer and internal safety and quality audits.
Essential position duties include, but are not limited to:
- Consulting on risk assessment (planning, implementation, and operations) for all site locations;
- Support and maintain a plan to keep the company’s Quality Management Systems and Policies in compliance with ISO 9001management system requirements;
- Identify relevant quality related training needs and deliver training;
- Functioning as a Senior Auditor/Lead Auditor according to the standards ISO 45001, ISO 9001, ISO 14001;
- Developing, maintaining and coordinating the (standardised) Audit program Czech Republic wide; aligns with the overall European organisation for ISO certification (45001, 14001, 9001).
What you bring
As a suitable candidate, the following qualifications and experiences are expected:
- Ideally you would have a degree in Chemistry or similar science degree;
- Experience with EHS legislation and appropriate EHS certification;
- At least 3+ years of experience in a similar position;
- Working knowledge: ISO requirements, Czech/European occupational health and safety legislation, local governing agencies;
- Excellent analytical and technical skills;
- Proficient in both the Czech and English language.