13 NOV '23: Are you passionate about pioneering advancements in medical technology? For a leading developer of cutting-edge eye surgery systems, we're seeking a talented and experienced Electronics Engineer to join their growing team. The organisation is one of the few Medical Technology developers that actually produce by themself in the Netherlands, which offers a unique involvement in the full development cycle of the products.
Zuidland - Netherlands
40 hours per week
About your role
This is how you will make the difference
What you bring
- You've got a minimum of 5 years of experience in the development of medical instruments or other highly regulated industries;
- Experience with analog circuit design;
- Jack of all trades: Designing and integrating complex systems. Mechanical, electrical, optical, and embedded software components don't scare you—they excite you;
- Control Theory knowledge, create control algorithms using Pspice, Matlab/Simulink, or equivalent modeling tools;
- Rules and regulations: Knowing the regulatory requirements and standards applicable to medical devices is a big plus.
What we offer
What's in it for you
- First and foremost, we provide competitive compensation packages that reflect your skills and expertise;
- You'll be surrounded by a dynamic team of talented professionals who are dedicated to making a difference in the world of surgical systems;
- We have ample opportunities to expand your knowledge, develop new skills, and take on a challenging project;
- 27 holidays and 13 adv-days for a 40-hour full-time job;
- 8% holiday pay;
- 13th month and a bonus scheme;
- A travel allowance of €0.21/km and the ability to work up to 50% from home if that suits;
- And a non-contributory pension, which means you will receive a substantially higher net salary.
Send your application