For a start-up organisation, that is developing a unique innovative class III medical device, we are seeking a Quality Specialist. This Utrecht based start-up is currently working on a highly innovative product with strong quality and safety standards. This company produces its products in cleanroom environments and the production processes are subject to the applicable industry standards and regulations for the medical devices industry.
Utrecht - Netherlands
40 hours per week
About your role
This is how you will make the difference
What you bring
- BSc or higher in Life Sciences, or relevant other field;
- At least 1 year professional experience in QA and/or with Quality Management
- Systems relating to (in vitro) medical devices, OR;
- At least 3 years in a QC/Production function within a company under ISO13485 or GMP.
What we offer
What's in it for you
- Competitive salary;
- A dynamic working atmosphere and an informal culture with after work drinks and fun activities;
- Ability to grow your skills in a rapidly growing company.
Send your application