17 OCT '23: For a rapidly growing Contract Development and Manufacturing Organisation (CDMO), we are looking for a Senior Business Developer to join their team in the Netherlands. With a diverse customer and scientific portfolio, the organisation focuses on the development of efficient processes and GMP manufacturing for Cell and Gene therapies.
Leiden - Netherlands
40 hours per week
About your role
This is how you will make the difference
What you bring
- A minimum of Master degree in a relevant discipline (e.g., Biochemistry or Biotechnology);
- Exceptional awareness of deal-making landscape;
- 7+ years recent commercial experience and proven track record in similar organisations (e.g., CDMO or similar in the field of Cell Therapy and Gene Therapy);
- Experience with drug development process and GMP operations environment;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English. Other languages (like Dutch and/or German) are considered a plus;
- Willingness to travel up to 50% of the time;
- Thorough understanding of biopharmaceutical industry and sensitive to new technology.
What we offer
What's in it for you
- A competitive salary;
- 8% holiday allowance;
- Permanent 13th month;
- 25 holidays with a full-time employment of 36 hours per week;
- Commuting allowance (from 10 km) of € 0.21 per km and public transport is fully reimbursed;
- A non-contributory pension scheme;
- Several flexible employment conditions on top of the above conditions;
- Exciting dynamics of a scale-up environment and GMP training by an expert team.
Send your application