This is how you will make the difference
As the Senior Product Marketing Manager, you will directly report into the CEO and CMO and be responsible for fitting the clinical data platform to the market needs. You will translate the vision of the product, our customers’ feedback, and market dynamics into an actionable go-to-market and product strategy plan. For this role, you need to understand the value chain blueprint of pharmaceutical customers and translate this into clear cases which solve the problems presented regarding (clinical) data science. Besides your product marketing tasks, you’ll also lead the digital marketing team in its daily operations of lead generation and qualification. Supporting tasks will be revolved around relation analysis, licence modelling and of course product positioning.
The ideal candidate has:
- A Master’s or PhD Degree in the life sciences, preferably in bioinformatics
- Had senior positions in product marketing before, with proven results on product/market fit and close collaboration with sales teams as well as with engineering teams
- Understands that product marketing is the shaping of a strategy that guarantees product/market fit
- Experience on how to build a strategic plan
- Data science experience, sees the value of proper use of clinical data and is excited to improve it to perfection
What's in it for you
Taking all aspects of this challenging role in account, the organisation will offer you a reward that will be in line with a role of this level and will be comprised of a competitive base and equally competitive variable component. This in combination with other great secondary benefits will for sure be an offer that will satisfy you.