17 MAY '23: This global leader in product identification solutions is looking for a dynamic Service Manager to join their team. As a daughter company of a top 20 Medical Devices organisation, they foster creativity and groundbreaking thinking to accelerate innovation. With an extensive portfolio of cutting-edge technologies and supplies, along with over 325,000 units installed worldwide, coding on 20 billion products annually, they are at the forefront of coding and marking solutions in Life Science.
Leerdam - Netherlands
40 hours per week
Get to know
About your role
This is how you will make the difference
What you bring
- Experience in people management and leading a service team;
- Proactive and strategic problem solver with a proven track record of business growth;
- Demonstrated experience in senior roles within field service management, technical management, or operational management;
- Well-developed executive presence and ability to engage at the highest executive level;
- Excellent listening skills and the ability to understand and interpret business needs.
What we offer
What's in it for you
As part of the global organisation, you will gain access to extensive resources, dedicated leaders, and powerful Business System tools. We embrace diversity and value the unique perspectives and contributions of our associates, customers, and shareholders.
- A market competitive base salary;
- Bonus scheme (combination of company and personal targets);
- Excellent pension scheme;
- Income insurances;
- Reduction on gym membership;
- 27 days holidays.
Send your application