13 SEP '23: Are you passionate about shaping the future of life sciences and diagnostics? For a leading developer of cutting-edge life-science instruments, I'm seeking a talented and experienced System Engineer to join their rapidly growing team. If you have a strong background in systems engineering and thrive in a dynamic scale-up environment, this is an exciting opportunity to make a significant impact on scientific advancements and patient care.
Rotterdam - Netherlands
40 hours per week
About your role
This is how you will make the difference
What you bring
- You've got a minimum of 5 years of professional experience in the development of life-science instruments analyzing liquid samples or in vitro diagnostic devices;
- Jack of all trades: Designing and integrating complex systems. Mechanical, electrical, optical, microfluidic, and software components don't scare you—they excite you;
- Experience with microfluidic systems or related technologies would be a definite advantage;
- Rules and regulations: Knowing the regulatory requirements and standards applicable to life-sciences research instruments (ROU) is a big plus.
What we offer
What's in it for you
- First and foremost, we provide competitive compensation packages that reflect your skills and expertise;
- You'll be surrounded by a dynamic team of talented professionals who are dedicated to making a difference in the world of life-science research;
- We have ample opportunities to expand your knowledge, develop new skills, and take on challenging projects;
- The opportunity to join their attractive shares plan .
Send your application