Project Engineer HVAC - Brussels
For one of the biggest pharmaceutical companies, we are looking for a Project Engineer HVAC for the period of 21-01-2019 until 31-12-2019.
You will be responsible for carrying out projects in the field of HVAC, from the design of the installation to the final delivery.
- Provide a clear description of the systems to be implemented in consultation with the internal customers
- Translate these customer expectations into specifications
- Perform the necessary risk analyses
- Provide correct documentation
- Coordinate and supervise the installation
- Carry out the verification/validation of the systems
- Ensure a timely delivery of the projects within budget
- Higher technical education or relevant experience
- Relevant experience with HVAC systems in a similar function
- Experience in pharma is a strong asset
- Strong communicator
- Able to multitask and know how to set priorities
- Act independently and operate within a team concept
- Knowledge of GMP, 6 sigma methodology, and risk management tools such as FMEA
- Familiar with documentation (P & ID, functional specifications, …) and writing of validation documents
In case you are interested in this job, or would like to know if we can offer other similar jobs, feel free to contact me directly.
Martin van der Velden
Share on Social Media