Project Engineer Material Flow - Brussel
Function Group: Engineering
For a large pharmaceutical company near Brussels, we are looking for an Project Engineer Material Flow for a period of nine months starting as soon as possible.
Because of the growth of the production departments, a fully automated high-bay warehouse and automation of the supply and introduction of materials into sterile production is being created. The warehouse management system is managed by an IT team together with the users.
The Consultant we are looking for is on the user side. What is expected from the Consultant:
- In the first weeks, the Consultant must learn the following: the IPL system, the material flow, the tasks of the department, the content of the project;
- In the second instance, the third party is expected to prepare the test scripts on the basis of the regulations;
- Performing the test scripts in a test environment, then in a validation environment, with the format of accompanying test evidence;
- Prepare documentation, prepare the work instructions for the Operators;
- Training/explaining to the users and key users;
- Prepare for implementation and start-up;
- Operational aftercare after start-up.
- Experience with validation of computer systems;
- Pharma experience (GMP, pharma regulations) is an asset;
- Languages: Dutch and English. Test documents are in English. Contact with suppliers is in English. Dutch will be used with the Operators.
- Communicator: can communicate at all levels;
- Technical Writer: can develop procedures that are relevant, clear and applicable;
- Stress resistant.
In case you are interested in this job, or would like to know if we can offer other similar jobs, feel free to contact me directly.