Project Engineer Validation Utilities - Brussel
Function Group: Engineering
For one of the biggest pharmaceutical companies, we are looking for Project Engineers Utilities for the period of 03-09-2018 until 31-12-2019.
As PE Validation Utilities you are responsible for:
- The validation of clean utilities generation and distribution systems. This means that the PE change controls, validation protocols and reports based on input from the validation project plan in combination with the input from the PE Utilities.
- The consultant is responsible for the review of the supplied documentation from the supplier and the communication with the supplier.
- During the various project phases the PE monitors the status and due dates of the files to be completed and proactively searches for the necessary information.
- When establishing the validation protocols the PE will be in close contact with the PE Utilities within the engineering department and with other departments such as QA and environmental control for agreeing on the sample name plan.
- In addition, the PE Validation Utilities will be responsible for following up the ‘quality dashboard’ for the engineering utilities team and informs the people involved. Updating the templates of the test scripts and the FMEAs also belongs to the task package.
- Since the volume varies in validation work, the PE Validation can also be used in engineering activities such as design and construction.
In case you are interested in this job, or would like to know more, feel free to contact me directly.