Senior Clinical Project Leader - Maastricht
Function Group: Clinical Research / CPM
Our partner is a global, leading player in the medical devices industry. With locations all over the world focusing on clinical research, R&D, manufacturing and distribution, this organisation is constantly bringing innovative and high quality devices and diagnostics to the market which help patients all over the world.
What you will be doing in this role:
- Strategically and effectively communicating with cross-functional colleagues, internal leadership, and external professionals to appropriately convey essential information and ensure favorable project outcomes
- Strategically advocate project needs and requirements to internal and external stakeholders
- Written, verbal, presentation and communication skills in the area of technical/clinical applications
- Demonstrates initiative, is decisive, and guides and motivates others in a team
- Effectively anticipates and adjusts to changes and uncertainties, able to project future trends and issues
- Master in a life sciences related field
- 6+ years experience in a clinical research management position
- 4+ years experience with cardiovascular studies
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Strong coaching and people management skills
Interested in this challenge or do you like to know more? Feel free to get in touch with me.