Senior Clinical Research Specialist - Maastricht
Function Group: Clinical Research / CPM
For a fast growing and global medical devices company, we are looking for a Senior Clinical Research Specialist on short notice. The company is located in Limburg (the Netherlands) and are researching multiple clinical studies, all over the world.
In this position, you will be part of the remote post-market surveillance team. To ensure the correct execution of all clinical research activities, you will be in contact with all relevant entities. Throughout this contact, it is expected to reflect excellent communication and act as the representative of the company in question. Your responsibilities will exist of, but not be limited to:
- Being the contact for all involved staff en personnel of the trial. Through this contact you ensure all safety, quality, protocols of the trial according to SOPs and GCP;
- Overseeing the sites for issues/risks and proactively handling on those issues/risks;
- Overall responsibly for the planning of the study which includes tracking the deliverables, progress and the budget;
- All tasks to ensure that staff and materials are up-to-date and in place. This includes, among others, giving training to staff and preparing study reports and submissions when needed.
- Bachelor degree in a relevant field;
- More than three years of experience in clinical research;
- Experience with site management, study start-up, or study close-out;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Presenting yourself as the representative of a world leading organisation;
- Able to travel 10-30%.
- Experience in the field of medical devices;
- Fluency in English and one other Western European language (preferably French or Italian).
- Opportunity to work for an established global leader;
- An international team and workplace;
- Being the representative of a world leading organisation.
In case you are interested in this job, or would like to know if we can offer other similar jobs, feel free to contact me directly.
Associate | Medical Devices