Senior Software Engineer - Mechelen
Function Group: Engineering / Engineer (other)
Our client is a global leader regarding innovative hearing devices, that beliefs that everyone has the right to communicate freely and be able to enjoy the sounds of life. Because of this fact, they have been designing the tools to make that possible, and due to their focus on innovation and improving their products, they’ve been improving the lives of millions around the world for more than 30 years’ now.
To keep on improving the products, our client has an opening as a Senior Software Engineer. We are looking for an experienced professional who is able to guide the team and function as a lead where necessary, and has a proven trackrecord in software development in project environments.
You will be responsible for, but not limited to:
- Developing (software) drivers in C#, C++ and CLI
- Developing C# tests to check if the drivers work
- Involved in the full project cycle from start to end.
- Creating software within Agile framework (making sure the industry best practices are matched)
- Preparing the software design with a group of engineers
- Improve existing software and applications
- Helping customers by providing technical support
- Strong experience and extensive knowledge of Software Engineering/Developing, preferably in a regulated environment (ISO, FDA…)
- Extensive experience and know how of all the phases in software development in a project environment.
- C++ C# and developing windows desktop applications experience
- Experience with a Agile and Scrum development environment
- Fluent in English (speaking and writing)
- Abstract problem solving skills and analytical thinker
- Team player
- Opportunity to work for an established global leader
- An international workplace;
- Following an extensive on-boarding and training process to obtain all the essential knowledge.
Are you the next in line of helping millions more enjoying one of the greatest gifts to our parents gave us? Get in touch! Give me a call or send me a e-mail with your resume and contact details and let’s get in touch!
Associate – Medical devices