Sr. Director of Logistics Europe - Venray
Function Group: Supply Chain / Logistic Director
Our client is one of the biggest multinationals in the medical devices industry. They influence the lives of millions of people, with their focus on improvement within the healthcare by the use of their wide range of products. With more than 6000 patents it is safe to say that our client is striving for greatness and innovative solutions for the people around the globe.
You will be operating from the central distribution center which is located in the Netherlands, including the trade & compliances, distributions, transport, and warehouses for the entire EMEA region.
The main objectives are to provide clear leadership and strategic direction to the global logistics solutions team for all the operations in the EMEA region.
- Leading strategic initiatives and programs in end-to-end supply chain, focused on efficiency, end-to-end visibility, and logistics strategy
- Actively participate in the EMEA and global strategy improvement for logistics
- Lead the strategic planning, budgeting, resource capacity planning and P&L for logistics
- Mainly responsible for the optimisation of the resources, including processes, systems and human resources
- Develop, drive and improve customer satisfaction/experience, manage and reduce costs, enhance and develop processes, support the creation and optimisation of the end-to-end supply chain
- Provide required support and input in mergers & acquisition and business integration projects
- Involved in increasing employer engagement for the central distribution center
- Frequently travelling to the manufacturing sites
- At least five to ten years experience in logistics solutions at Director level
- Expert in logistics, warehousing and transport within the medical industry on a global level
- Dealt with physical distributions and logistics of medical products in a multinational organisation in previous roles
- Experience with international standards and regulations in the medical industry
- Proven track record in people management and preferably with a background in Human Resource Management
- Management of a decentralised matrix organisation
- Preferably experience with mergers & acquisitions
- Fluency in English, and preferably another European language
In case you are interested in this job, or would like to know if we can offer other similar jobs, feel free to contact me directly.
Senior Associate – Medical Devices
Share on Social Media