Statistical Analyst - Brussels area
Function Group: Clinical Research / Clinical SAS Programmer
Our partner is a global, full-service Clinical Research Organisation (CRO) specialising in a wide range of therapeutic areas. They are rapidly growing and active in more than 40 countries around the globe.
Our partner is setting up a new division in Belgium which will solely be responsible for all tasks around Statistical Analysis. In this role responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Reviewing plans for analysis to determine the appropriate methods;
- Programming analyses of studies and reviewing the results;
- Creating statistical programs for the creation of tables, figures, listings, and analysis datasets;
- Communicate the project requirements for cleanup and data capture to ensure the key study variables can be analysed.
- Relevant Master’s degree
- SAS programming industry experience;
- Very broad knowledge on statistical terminology;
- Knowledge of data management and database processes;
- Knowledge of methods used in pharma/medical devices clinical trials.
- Competitive salary;
- International environment;
- Chance to work in a new business unit and apply your expertise.
In case you are interested in this job, or would like to know if we can offer other similar jobs, feel free to contact me directly.
Senior Associate Clinical Research | Medical Devices
Share on Social Media