Supply Chain Analyst - Amsterdam
Function Group: Supply Chain / Supply Chain Analist
Our client is a manufacturer of several different products which improve peoples lives. OTC products, medical devices and pharmaceuticals are being manufactured and distributed (directly or indirect) in more than 80 countries worldwide.
- Regular documented review with the key stakeholders
- Monitoring on-time delivery
- Optimising the purchase orders
- Assisting marketing during product launches
- Assisting the Manager with the annual inventory plan evaluation
- Communicating the monthly distribution plan and transmit the orders keeping the lead time in mind
- Technical university degree in supply chain management
- Minimum of two years experience in an international supply chain environment
- Experience in multi regional logistics network, strong analytical environment
- Familiar with financial processes and requirements
In case you are interested in this job, or would like to know more, feel free to contact me directly.