System Architect - Eindhoven
Function Group: Engineering / Engineer (other)
Our client is an organisation specialising in the development of state of the art high precision systems, modules and components for several different branches in the high-tech industry (life sciences, semiconductor, industrial). They are looking for a System Architect to take the lead role in some of the projects.
- Act as key contributor for the requirements for and implementing of advanced system architectures
- Oversee the development of the system
- Presenting (technical) proposals to the management, customers public groups and colleagues
- Cooperate with Engineers, Project Managers and the sales department to design a system which meets the specifications of the customers
- Represent the company at fairs, conferences and presentations
- Coach and lead a group of people (size depends on the project)
- Master or PhD in engineering (physics or mechatronics for example)
- 5+ years experience with mechatronics or mechanical system design
- Experience with optics, opto-electronics or laser technology is a big plus
- Fluent in Dutch and English
In case you are interested in this job, or would like to know more, feel free to contact me directly.