Thermal & Flow Technologist - Eindhoven
Function Group: Engineering / Mechanical Engineer
I am very interested to connect with Interim Thermal & Flow Technologists that are interested to help out and support the thermal management and thermal dynamics in high-performance mechatronic systems.
- Ph.D. in Mechanical Engineering or Applied Physics (preferably thermal or dynamics(/control) specialization) is a must
- 3 – 5 years of work experience is a must
- Knowledge of FEM (e.g. Ansys/Comsol) is highly desired
- Motivated to operate in multi-disciplinary teams, working on complex mechatronic research and development challenges.
- Willingness to travel globally and regularly
Interested in the challenge? Or would you like to learn more? Do not hesitate to contact me on the details below.
Senior Associate | Medical Devices