Customer Service Team Lead - Nazareth
|Publication date:||April 07 2021|
|Employment type: ||Permanent|
|Sector: ||Food Science|
|Function Group: ||Sales|
Function Group: Sales / Customer Service sales
Currently, we are looking for a Customer Service Team Lead for Eurofins Food, Feed & Water Testing in Ghent, Belgium. This division of parent company Eurofins Scientific offers laboratory research and consultancy in Belgium in the field of food, animal nutrition and water.
In this role, you can expect key accountabilities such as guaranteeing optimal customer service. You coordinate and lead a team with customer service managers and experts to handle customer questions and complaints as optimally as possible. Moreover, you will be drawing up a road map and an action plan with the aim of optimising the existing internal customer service processes. In this role, you will report directly to the Managing Director Food Testing Belgium.
Moreover, you will be responsible for the following;
- Determine which actions must be taken in the short and long term based on steering KPIs such as customer satisfaction & lead times and you ensure the implementation of these improvement processes.
- Responsible for the smooth organisation and optimisation of the invoicing flow by automating and standardising it as much as possible.
- Guaranteeing optimal customer service
- Guide and coach a team of 6 employees.
The perfect candidate for this role meets the criteria below:
- You hold a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree, preferably in Biotechnology
- You have a first successful experience in a similar position within a B2B environment
- You have knowledge of substantial change processes, setting up work processes and structures
- You have a strong affinity with forecasting / KPI management, customer satisfaction and operational excellence
- You have a proactive and quality-oriented attitude
- You are decisive, customer-oriented and commercially oriented
- You are flexible, critical and know how to set the right priorities
- You communicate clearly, concretely and purposefully in Dutch and English
- You are good at dealing with ERP systems
- You have a charismatic personality, you motivate and inspire your employees and help them develop themselves
- You have the experience to manage & implement improvement processes based on KPIs
- You have at least notions of operations in a quality-regulated environment with a notification requirement
- Customer-oriented thinking is your second nature
As a Customer Service Team Lead you will enjoy many employee benefits and perks. These benefits include:
- You will find yourself in an exciting position with a lot of autonomy and variety
- You will have the opportunity to take a dynamic team to a higher level, but also to contribute to the further professionalisation of the organisation by optimising the existing processes
- You can count on the collaboration and support of an open-minded management that encourages the personal development of employees and offers them the opportunities to succeed
- International development and career opportunities
- Competitive salary in proportion to your experience, with good secondary benefits
If you are interested in this job, or in similar ones, please feel free to contact me directly.
Associate Consultant | Food, Feed and Plant Science