Group Communication Manager - Antwerpen
Function Group: Marketing / Communication Manager
BOORTMALT, a multinational owned by the French cooperative AXEREAL, the French cooperative TEREOS and the investment funds TEMASEK and UNIGRAINS, is a rapidly growing company that grew in the past 92 years from a local company to a world player and is currently looking for Regional HR & Communications Manager Europe. With over 27 production facilities worldwide, Boortmalt is one of the largest malting producers in the world.
This global organisation is focused on producing an extensive range of high-quality malt types to meet the exacting requirements of their brewing and distilling customers around the world. By using the most modern production techniques and with far-reaching logistics capability, they can supply world markets both effectively and efficiently.
In this position, you will work closely with the Group Communication Director. You will design, develop, implement and drive the internal and external communication in compliance with the Axereal Group communication strategy. You will be proactive in providing simple, responsive and engaging internal and external communications that enables Boortmalt and its employees to communicate effectively with one another and the wider business and their customers. This will be achieved by your ability to promote dialogue through a variety of different channels including interactive.
Your role will involve:
- Suggesting, developing and implementing the malt communication strategy
- Developing and driving internal and external communication
- Suggesting, developing and implementing the most suitable communication supports across multiple channels (including digital) to develop external and internal communication
- Developing, managing, and updating on a regular basis: newsletters, intranet website, internet website as well as social networks
- Planning, managing and developing content for internal events (management conference, roadshow)
- Managing events and liaising with agencies if necessary
- Developing content for internal communication – writing email communications and blogs, script development and creation of presentation materials
- Build strong relationships with key stakeholders including management teams as well as marketing and Axereal communications team
- Acting as trusted advisor to management team
- Ensuring synchronisation of external and internal messages towards external and internal stakeholders
- Managing third party relationships: venues, web agency and communication agency
- A degree or equivalent, preferably in journalism or a communication discipline
- Strong project management, budget management and interpersonal skills
- Substantial experience with internal communications, with experience in developing and implementing strategic communication plans and using print-based digital, audio-visual and face-to-face channels
- Experience of designing and organising events and developing communication channels is essential and will go hand in hand with your strong organisational and planning skills
- This position requires an excellent communicator with exceptional verbal and written skills, who can think creatively, ensuring that communications are delivered in a cost effective manner
- Excellent written and spoken Dutch and English language skills
- Additional language French is considered as a plus
- Strong knowledge of Adobe Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign)
Additional to a comfortable salary Boortmalt offers a good secondary package. This includes fully paid health insurance, dental insurance and pension.
If you want to join the “Masters of malt”, please feel free to contact me directly.
Associate Food (Sciences)
+31(0)6 12 39 13 34
+31(0)23 75 486 60
Share on Social Media