Group HR & International Mobility Manager - Antwerp
Function Group: HR / HR Manager
BOORTMALT, a multinational owned by the French cooperative AXEREAL, the French cooperative TEREOS and the investment funds TEMASEK and UNIGRAINS, is a rapidly growing company that grew in the past 92 years from a local company to a world player. With over 27 production facilities worldwide, Boortmalt is one of the largest malting producers in the world.
This global organisation is focused on producing an extensive range of high-quality malt types to meet the exact requirements of their brewing and distilling customers around the world. By using the most modern production techniques and with their far-reaching logistics capability, they can supply world markets both effectively and efficiently.
As Group HR & International Mobility Manager, you report directly to the chief people & communication officer. You will be responsible for the implementation of an international mobility strategy on a group level and you will oversee all processes related to compensation and benefits and the reporting thereof in a national and international context, provide advice on expat renumeration packages, work permits and other immigration issues.
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Encourage and facilitate international mobility of the Boortmalt employees by setting up an international mobility policy and structure, in alignment with the Group HR Strategy and budget and in cooperation with the Regional HR & Communication Managers
- Structure and implement cross-border employment situations
- Ensure compliance with (inter)national laws and regulations
- Composition of remuneration packages in international context (salary splits, secondments, shadow payroll)
- Advisory on immigration topics related to long-term and short-term assignments (work permits, visas)
- Advisory with regards to social security topics in international context (EU Regulation 883/2004) and bilateral treaties
- Advisory with regards to the applicable tax regime
- Optimisation of remuneration packages
- Knowledge of payroll methodics on international level
- Supervise payroll reporting within the Group
- Manage expats and follow up during their assignments
- Follow up of all administration related to expats/inpats, in cooperation with the local HR teams
The person we are looking for has the following profile:
- Master’s degree in international and European law, international tax or international HR management or an equivalent by experience
- A proven experience (minimum of five years) in a midsized to large company
- You have been working in a multicultural environment and handling change processes
- Fluent in English, additional languages such as Dutch, French or Spanish are considered as a plus
- Strong social and interpersonal skills
- You are a team player and have good organisational and leadership capabilities
- Maintain and practice a high degree of confidentiality and integrity
- Traveling between the different sites is part of the job expectation
If you want to join the “Masters of malt”, they offer:
- a competitive salary
- appealing package of extra-legal benefits (healthcare insurance, pension plan, mobile phone, company car, warrant plan, profit sharing scheme, etc.).
If you are interested in this job, or in similar ones, please feel free to contact me directly.
Share on Social Media