Group Value & Strategy Manager - Antwerp
Function Group: Management / General Manager
For one of the largest malting producers in the world, with more than 350 employees, we are looking for a Group Value & Strategy Manager. This global organisation is using the most modern production techniques to produce an extensive range of high-quality malt types.
As Group Value & Strategy Manager you are responsible for commercialisation of innovation projects globally, on both the b2b as the b2c market. In this position you will report directly to the Chief Commercial Officer.
Your core responsibilities will be to:
- Determine and manage the worldwide strategy of product portfolio based on market trends and inhouse innovation projects
- Staying up to date on market trends
- Valorisation of waste streams
- Development of products that add value
- Active participation in cross departmental strategic meetings
- Master degree in food technology, business administration, marketing or related field
- Five to ten years experience in the food industry, ingredients are considered an advantage
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluency in English (Dutch and or French are considered a plus)
- Proven track record in the food/ingredients industry with commercialisation of innovation projects
As an international rapidly growing multinational they offer:
- Attractive salary and benefits
- Personal and career development opportunities
If you are interested in this job, or in similar ones, please feel free to contact me directly.
+31(0)6 12 12 67 04
+31(0)23 75 486 60
Share on Social Media