HR and Communication Manager Northern America - Minneapolis
Function Group: HR / HR Manager
BOORTMALT (the malting business of the agro-industrial French cooperative group AXEREAL) Is a rapidly growing company that grew in the past 92 years from a local company to a world player. With over 26 production facilities worldwide, Boortmalt is one of the largest malting producers in the world.
This global organisation is focused on producing an extensive range of high-quality malt types to meet the exacting requirements of their brewing and distilling customers around the world.
By using the most modern production techniques and with their far-reaching logistics capability, they can supply world markets both effectively and efficiently.
As HR & Communications manager North-America, you will be responsible for implementing the HR strategy in the North-American division and oversee all aspects of human resources practices and procedures in compliance with local regulation, HR group strategy, and business objectives. In this role, your core responsibilities will involve:
- Handling all topics related to the compensation and benefits (health cover, pension plan, bonus schemes, car policy,…)
- Managing all HR processes from the on boarding of the employee into the company up to the termination
- Providing an advisory and support service to all North-American Management in their daily people management tasks but also in the restructuring and development business projects
- Supporting and ensure the proper implementation of HR initiatives aligned with the Group HR Strategy
- Managing day to day employee relation issues and industrial relations
- Managing the recruitment and selection process as well as on boarding process and induction plan
- Assessing training needs to implement and monitor training plan
- Ensuring legal compliance and legal watch. Oversee the payroll of all Boortmalt employees and outsourced staffing your scope in coordination with the HR team and the payroll providers
- Assisting the North-American HR & Communication Manager with the effective internal communication on HR related topics
- Developing and implementing reporting systems (headcount, forecast, and budget)
- Promoting activities aimed at growing the culture and values of the business
- Analysing information, data, identifying trends, and recommending solutions to improve employee satisfaction, performance and retention
The person we are looking for has a proven experience of:
- Master’s degree in human resource management (or equivalent by experience)
- A proven and strong experience (min. five years) in an international and operational HR environment
- You have been working in a multicultural environment and handling change processes
- Fluent in English is additional languages are considered as a plus
- Strong social and interpersonal skills
- You are a team player, have good organisational and leadership capabilities
- Maintain and practice a high degree of confidentiality and integrity
- Frequent traveling between the different sites is part of the job expectation
If you want to join the “Masters of malt”, we offer a very wide range of national and international career opportunities, an attractive salary and benefits.
If you are interested in this job, or in similar ones, please feel free to contact me directly.
Associate | Food (Sciences)
Share on Social Media