HR Business Partner Compensation & Benefits - Antwerp
|Publication date:||November 18 2019|
For Boortmalt we are looking for a HR Business Partner Compensation & Benefits. Boortmalt is a multinational owned by the French cooperative Axereal, the French cooperative Tereos and the investment funds Temasek and Unigrains. Boortmalt is a rapidly growing company that grew in the past 92 years from a local company to a world player. With over 27 production facilities worldwide, Boortmalt is one of the largest malting producers in the world.
This global organisation is focused on producing an extensive range of high-quality malt types to meet the exact requirements of our brewing and distilling customers around the world. By using the most modern production techniques and with our far-reaching logistics capability, they can supply world markets both effectively and efficiently.
At Boortmalt, sustainable development is more than a duty. It is a passion. They have defined their priorities, given ourselves stretching objectives and are very openly communicating them. The five priorities are water conservation, CO2 footprint, safety, sustainable barley and gender equality.
As the HR Business Partner Compensation & Benefits, you will be based at the head office in Antwerp and you will be responsible for the compensation & benefits, recruitment and HR processes for the BeNe region as well as our global headquarters. In this position you will report directly to the HR & Communication Manager BeNe.
In this role, your core responsibilities will involve:
- Managing and improving compensation & benefits in accordance with Belgium and Dutch legislation
- Advising and supporting Line Managers on compensation & benefits
- Working closely with all departments, increasingly in a consultancy role, assisting Line Managers to understand and implement policies and procedures
- Assistance of the management team on the day to day employee relation issues
- Responsible for supporting recruitment and selection processes
- Leading on-boarding of international candidates
- Providing assistance to the Head of HR, the Group HR Managers and the Executive Managers in the BeNe region
- The assistance and administration related to the implementation and monitoring of the training plan
- The development and implementation of payroll and reporting systems (headcount, forecast and budget).
- The analysis of information and data
- The assistance with the implementation and development of group initiatives on a local level
- The assistance with regards to the implementation of communication initiatives
- You have a proven and strong experience (min. five years) in an international and operational HR environment with a similar role in the BeNe region
- You have a proven experience with payroll systems (Eblox, ADP), time registration systems (Kronos, Pro-time), payroll handling and payroll taxes in Belgium and the Netherlands
- Fluent in English and Dutch is required, French is considered a plus
- You have experience working in a multicultural environment
- You maintain and practice a high degree of confidentiality and integrity
- You are a team player, have a good organisational capability and are detailed oriented
- Strong social and interpersonal skills
- A salary between 3,000,- and 3,500,- a month depending on experience
- A yearly two month bonus
- The chance to develop yourself as a specialist on compensation and benefits
- Extra benefits like a good pension plan, warrant plan, health care insurance and others
If you are interested in this job, or in similar ones, please feel free to contact me directly.
Kelly van der Laan
Senior Associate | Food (Science)